8.23.2010

brain dump

***we take a break from our regularly scheduled programming so i can purge some of the randomness from my brain. bear with me. my baby starts kindergarten this week. there is no rhyme to my reason***



~spending a day in a cabana even if the scenery around you is mainly concrete, is a marvelous way to spend a day with a great group of girls

~i have very funny friends

~i never thought the sight of a box of crayons and glue sticks would make me all weepy

~if you work for a major AMERICAN company and your job is customer service, please speak clearly and be nice

~i love the way a floor lamp changes the mood of a room

~i asked K to get me a diet caffeine free pepsi from the gas station tonight and he laughed and said "so you just want brown water then?"

~it does seem like a silly request now that i think about it

~if you missed the fair, the next best place to people watch is adventureland. trust me, you won't be disappointed

~my fantasy football team is up and running and i couldn't be happier

~e asked to go to bed at 8:00 tonight because she needs to practice for the first day of school

~i love my family and feel very blessed to have them in my life

~rumor has it we may dip to 58 degrees in the evening this week

~secretly a bit excited about chili, lounge pants and sleeping with the window open

~despite our best efforts we did not finish the scavenger hunt at the state fair so we will need to find a different way to score a free plasma tv

~i see nothing wrong with eating dill pickles for breakfast

~do you ever wonder how that one shoe ended up on the side of the road?

~i'm still convinced it is a port key to another world

~just to be safe, i refuse to touch it

1 comment:

  1. Happy start of kindergarten! e will LOVE it.
    (I'm probably the only kindergarten mom who was excited for my kid to start as he was)

    ReplyDelete