8.09.2010

and...ACTION!!

welcome to the adventures of big E (that's me) and my sidekick little e (my 5 1/2 year old daughter). no two days are the same, and just when i have e figured out, she changes it up a bit. i love her independence and unique sense of style, however these two traits when combined can have an interesting outcome, kinda like mixing ranch and mustard, first thought is: strange combo. use it as dip with pretzels and you instantly fall in love.

that being said, yesterday we were getting ready to head out for an afternoon of furniture shopping. i told e to run upstairs and get dressed. easy enough. this is what she came up with.


i've learned my lesson. do not laugh at her costume...i mean outfit choice. her feelings get hurt. instead we just go with it. she informed me it was a "fancy" day.

a boring day of couch shopping turned into a fun adventure. e received many compliments on her ensemble. i noticed many crabby people instantly smile when they saw her galloping across the showroom floor. moments like this make my heart swell. for only being 5 1/2 she sure does make a big impact on those around her.

welcome to our adventure!

4 comments:

  1. She is STYLIN'! I love that you've started a blog! I am bad at checking people's blogs, so if you can give me a heads up when you've posted, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. She is truly a Fashion Statement. I am sure she would love some of my Cookie Lee Jewelry to go with her outfit for more BLING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE her outfit - and I seriously love it when parents let their kids out of the house in outfits like that. It always makes me smile -

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should see it when she dresses Poppy

    ReplyDelete